Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 292Structure
- Section: 2 - Crude materials, inedible, except fuels
- Division: 29 - Crude animal and vegetable materials, n.e.s.
- Group: 292 - Crude vegetable materials, n.e.s.
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 292.2 - Lac; natural gums, resins, gum resins, and balsams
- 292.3 - Vegetable materials of a kind used primarily for plaiting (e.g., bamboos, rattans, reeds, rushes, osier, raffia, cleaned, bleached or dyed cereal straw, and lime bark)
- 292.4 - Plants and parts of plants (including seeds and fruits) of a kind used primarily in perfumery, in pharmacy, or for insecticidal, fungicidal or similar purposes, fresh or dried, whether or not cut, crushed or powdered
- 292.5 - Seeds, fruit and spores, n.e.s., of a kind used for sowing
- 292.6 - Bulbs, tubers and rhizomes of flowering or of foliage plants; cuttings, slips, live trees and other plants
- 292.7 - Cut flowers and foliage
- 292.9 - Materials of vegetable origin, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)