Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 273Structure
- Section: 2 - Crude materials, inedible, except fuels
- Division: 27 - Crude fertilizers, other than those of division 56, and crude minerals (excluding coal, petroleum and precious stones)
- Group: 273 - Stone, sand and gravel
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 273.1 - Building or monumental (dimension) stone, not further worked than roughly trimmed or merely cut, by sawing or otherwise, into blocks or slabs of a rectangular (including square) shape
- 273.2 - Gypsum, plasters, limestone flux, limestone and other calcareous stone of a kind used for the manufacture of lime or cement
- 273.3 - Natural sands of all kinds, whether or not coloured (other than metal-bearing sands of division 28)
- 273.4 - Pebbles, gravel, broken or crushed stone, of a kind commonly used for concrete aggregates, for road metalling or for railway or other ballast, shingle and flint, whether or not heat-treated; macadam of slag, dross or similar industrial waste, whether or not incorporating materials cited in the first part of the heading; tarred macadam; granules, chippings and powder, of stones of heading 273.12 or 273.13, whether or not heat-treated
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.