Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 268Structure
- Section: 2 - Crude materials, inedible, except fuels
- Division: 26 - Textile fibres (other than wool tops and other combed wool) and their wastes (not manufactured into yarn or fabric)
- Group: 268 - Wool and other animal hair (including wool tops)
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 268.1 - Wool, greasy (including fleece-washed wool)
- 268.2 - Other wool, not carded or combed
- 268.3 - Fine animal hair, not carded or combed
- 268.5 - Horsehair and other coarse animal hair, not carded or combed
- 268.6 - Waste of wool or of fine or coarse animal hair, other than horsehair (including yarn waste and garnetted stock)
- 268.7 - Wool and fine or coarse animal hair, carded or combed (including combed wool in fragments)
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)