Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 26Structure
- Section: 2 - Crude materials, inedible, except fuels
- Division: 26 - Textile fibres (other than wool tops and other combed wool) and their wastes (not manufactured into yarn or fabric)
This Division is divided into the following Groups:
- 261 - Silk
- 263 - Cotton
- 264 - Jute and other textile bast fibres, n.e.s., raw or processed but not spun; tow and waste of these fibres (including yarn waste and garnetted stock)
- 265 - Vegetable textile fibres (other than cotton and jute), raw or processed but not spun; waste of these fibres
- 266 - Synthetic fibres suitable for spinning
- 267 - Other man-made fibres suitable for spinning; waste of man-made fibres
- 268 - Wool and other animal hair (including wool tops)
- 269 - Worn clothing and other worn textile articles; rags
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.