Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 222Structure
- Section: 2 - Crude materials, inedible, except fuels
- Division: 22 - Oil-seeds and oleaginous fruits
- Group: 222 - Oil-seeds and oleaginous fruits of a kind used for the extraction of "soft" fixed vegetable oils (excluding flours and meals)
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 222.1 - Groundnuts (peanuts), not roasted or otherwise cooked, whether or not shelled or broken
- 222.2 - Soya beans
- 222.3 - Cotton seeds
- 222.4 - Sunflower seeds
- 222.5 - Sesame (Sesamum) seeds
- 222.6 - Rape, colza and mustard seeds
- 222.7 - Safflower seeds
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.