Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 212.2Structure
- Section: 2 - Crude materials, inedible, except fuels
- Division: 21 - Hides, skins and furskins, raw
- Group: 212 - Furskins, raw (including heads, tails, paws and other pieces or cuttings, suitable for furriers' use), other than hides and skins of group 211
- Subgroup: 212.2 - Raw furskins, other than of mink, whole
This Subgroup is divided into the following Basic headings:
- 212.21 - ....of rabbit or hare
- 212.22 - ....of lamb, the following: Astrakhan, Broadtail, Caracul, Persian and similar lamb, Indian, Chinese, Mongolian or Tibetan lamb
- 212.23 - ....of beaver
- 212.24 - ....of muskrat
- 212.25 - ....of fox
- 212.26 - ....of seal
- 212.29 - ....other
No explanatory note available for this code.
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)