Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 112Structure
- Section: 1 - Beverages and tobacco
- Division: 11 - Beverages
- Group: 112 - Alcoholic beverages
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 112.1 - Wine of fresh grapes (including fortified wine); grape must in fermentation or with fermentation arrested
- 112.2 - Fermented beverages, n.e.s. (e.g., cider, perry, mead); mixtures of fermented beverages and mixtures of fermented beverages and non-alcoholic beverages, n.e.s.
- 112.3 - Beer made from malt (including ale, stout and porter)
- 112.4 - Spirits (other than those of heading 512.16); liqueurs and other spirituous beverages, n.e.s.; compound alcoholic preparations of a kind used for the manufacture of beverages
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)