Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 081Structure
- Section: 0 - Food and live animals
- Division: 08 - Feeding stuff for animals (not including unmilled cereals)
- Group: 081 - Feeding stuff for animals (not including unmilled cereals)
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 081.1 - Hay and fodder, green or dry
- 081.2 - Bran, sharps and other residues, whether or not in the form of pellets, derived from the sifting, milling or other working of cereals or of leguminous plants
- 081.3 - Oilcake and other solid residues (except dregs), whether or not ground or in the form of pellets, resulting from the extraction of fats or oils from oil-seeds, oleaginous fruits and germs of cereals
- 081.4 - Flours, meals and pellets, of meat or meat offal, of fish or of crustaceans, molluscs or other aquatic invertebrates, unfit for human consumption; greaves
- 081.5 - Residues of starch manufacture and similar residues, beet pulp, bagasse and other waste of sugar manufacture, brewing or distilling dregs and waste, whether or not in the form of pellets
- 081.9 - Food wastes and prepared animal feeds, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.