Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 073Structure
- Section: 0 - Food and live animals
- Division: 07 - Coffee, tea, cocoa, spices, and manufactures thereof
- Group: 073 - Chocolate and other food preparations containing cocoa, n.e.s.
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 073.1 - Cocoa powder containing added sugar or other sweetening matter
- 073.2 - Other food preparations containing cocoa, in blocks, slabs or bars weighing more than 2 kg or in liquid, paste, powder, granular or other bulk form in containers or immediate packings of a content exceeding 2 kg
- 073.3 - Other food preparations containing cocoa, in blocks, slabs or bars, whether or not filled
- 073.9 - Food preparations containing cocoa, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
HS 1988 code(s) 18.06
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.