Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 057.9Structure
- Section: 0 - Food and live animals
- Division: 05 - Vegetables and fruit
- Group: 057 - Fruit and nuts (not including oil nuts), fresh or dried
- Subgroup: 057.9 - Fruit, fresh or dried, n.e.s.
This Subgroup is divided into the following Basic headings:
- 057.91 - Melons (including water melons) and papaws (papayas), fresh
- 057.92 - Pears and quinces, fresh
- 057.93 - Apricots, cherries, peaches (including nectarines), plums and sloes, fresh
- 057.94 - Berries, fresh
- 057.95 - Pineapples, fresh or dried
- 057.96 - Dates, fresh or dried
- 057.97 - Avocados, guavas, mangoes and mangosteens, fresh or dried
- 057.98 - Other fresh fruit
- 057.99 - Fruit, dried, n.e.s., and mixtures, n.e.s., of nuts or dried fruits of group 057
No explanatory note available for this code.
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)