Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 057Structure
- Section: 0 - Food and live animals
- Division: 05 - Vegetables and fruit
- Group: 057 - Fruit and nuts (not including oil nuts), fresh or dried
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 057.1 - Oranges, mandarins, clementines and similar citrus hybrids, fresh or dried
- 057.2 - Other citrus fruit, fresh or dried
- 057.3 - Bananas (including plantains), fresh or dried
- 057.4 - Apples, fresh
- 057.5 - Grapes, fresh or dried
- 057.6 - Figs, fresh or dried
- 057.7 - Edible nuts (excluding nuts chiefly used for the extraction of oil), fresh or dried, whether or not shelled or peeled
- 057.9 - Fruit, fresh or dried, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.