Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 056Structure
- Section: 0 - Food and live animals
- Division: 05 - Vegetables and fruit
- Group: 056 - Vegetables, roots and tubers, prepared or preserved, n.e.s.
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 056.1 - Vegetables, dried (excluding leguminous vegetables), whole, cut, sliced, broken or in powder, but not further prepared
- 056.4 - Flour, meal, flakes, granules and pellets of potatoes, fruits and vegetables, n.e.s.
- 056.6 - Vegetables prepared or preserved otherwise than by vinegar or acetic acid, n.e.s., frozen
- 056.7 - Vegetables, prepared or preserved, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)