Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 054.8Structure
- Section: 0 - Food and live animals
- Division: 05 - Vegetables and fruit
- Group: 054 - Vegetables, fresh, chilled, frozen or simply preserved (including dried leguminous vegetables); roots, tubers and other edible vegetable products, n.e.s., fresh or dried
- Subgroup: 054.8 - Vegetable products, roots and tubers, chiefly for human food, n.e.s., fresh or dried
This Subgroup is divided into the following Basic headings:
- 054.81 - Manioc (cassava) fresh or dried, whether or not sliced or in the form of pellets
- 054.83 - Arrowroot, salep, Jerusalem artichokes, sweet potatoes and similar roots and tubers (other than manioc) with high starch or inulin content, fresh or dried, whether or not sliced or in the form of pellets; sago pith
- 054.84 - Hop cones and lupulin
- 054.85 - Apricot, peach or plum stones and kernels, fresh or dried, whether or not ground
- 054.87 - Sugar beet, fresh or dried, whether or not ground
- 054.88 - Sugar cane, fresh or dried, whether or not ground
- 054.89 - Vegetable products of a kind used chiefly for human foods, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)