Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 054Structure
- Section: 0 - Food and live animals
- Division: 05 - Vegetables and fruit
- Group: 054 - Vegetables, fresh, chilled, frozen or simply preserved (including dried leguminous vegetables); roots, tubers and other edible vegetable products, n.e.s., fresh or dried
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 054.1 - Potatoes, fresh or chilled (not including sweet potatoes)
- 054.2 - Leguminous vegetables, dried, shelled, whether or not skinned or split
- 054.4 - Tomatoes, fresh or chilled
- 054.5 - Other fresh or chilled vegetables
- 054.6 - Vegetables (uncooked or cooked by steaming or boiling in water), frozen
- 054.7 - Vegetables provisionally preserved (e.g., by sulphur dioxide gas, in brine, in sulphur water or in other preservative solutions), but unsuitable in that state for immediate consumption
- 054.8 - Vegetable products, roots and tubers, chiefly for human food, n.e.s., fresh or dried
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.