Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 05Structure
- Section: 0 - Food and live animals
- Division: 05 - Vegetables and fruit
This Division is divided into the following Groups:
- 054 - Vegetables, fresh, chilled, frozen or simply preserved (including dried leguminous vegetables); roots, tubers and other edible vegetable products, n.e.s., fresh or dried
- 056 - Vegetables, roots and tubers, prepared or preserved, n.e.s.
- 057 - Fruit and nuts (not including oil nuts), fresh or dried
- 058 - Fruit, preserved, and fruit preparations (excluding fruit juices)
- 059 - Fruit juices (including grape must) and vegetable juices, unfermented and not containing added spirit, whether or not containing added sugar or other sweetening matter
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)