Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 048Structure
- Section: 0 - Food and live animals
- Division: 04 - Cereals and cereal preparations
- Group: 048 - Cereal preparations and preparations of flour or starch of fruits or vegetables
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 048.1 - Cereal grains, worked or prepared in a manner not elsewhere specified (including prepared breakfast foods)
- 048.2 - Malt, whether or not roasted (including malt flour)
- 048.3 - Macaroni, spaghetti and similar products (pasta), uncooked, not stuffed or otherwise prepared
- 048.4 - Bread, pastry, cakes, biscuits and other bakers' wares, whether or not containing cocoa in any proportion; communion wafers, empty cachets of a kind suitable for pharmaceutical use, sealing wafers, rice-paper and similar products
- 048.5 - Mixes and doughs for the preparation of bakers' wares of subgroup 048.4
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.