Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 036.35Structure
- Section: 0 - Food and live animals
- Division: 03 - Fish (not marine mammals), crustaceans, molluscs and aquatic invertebrates, and preparations thereof
- Group: 036 - Crustaceans, molluscs and aquatic invertebrates, whether in shell or not, fresh (live or dead), chilled, frozen, dried, salted or in brine; crustaceans, in shell, cooked by steaming or boiling in water, whether or not chilled, frozen, dried, salted or in brine; flours, meals and pellets of crustaceans or of aquatic invertebrates, fit for human consumption
- Subgroup: 036.3 - Molluscs and aquatic invertebrates, fresh, chilled, frozen, dried, salted or in brine; flours, meals and pellets of aquatic invertebrates other than crustaceans, fit for human consumption
- Basic heading: 036.35 - Other molluscs and aquatic invertebrates, fresh or chilled
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
HS 1988 code(s) 0307.21, 0307.31, 0307.91
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.