Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 035.1Structure
- Section: 0 - Food and live animals
- Division: 03 - Fish (not marine mammals), crustaceans, molluscs and aquatic invertebrates, and preparations thereof
- Group: 035 - Fish, dried, salted or in brine; smoked fish (whether or not cooked before or during the smoking process); flours, meals and pellets of fish, fit for human consumption
- Subgroup: 035.1 - Fish, dried, salted or in brine, but not smoked
This Subgroup is divided into the following Basic headings:
- 035.11 - Cod (Gadus morhua, Gadus ogac, Gadus macrocephalus), not in fillets, dried, whether or not salted
- 035.12 - Fish fillets, dried, salted or in brine
- 035.13 - Fish, dried, whether or not salted, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)