Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 035Structure
- Section: 0 - Food and live animals
- Division: 03 - Fish (not marine mammals), crustaceans, molluscs and aquatic invertebrates, and preparations thereof
- Group: 035 - Fish, dried, salted or in brine; smoked fish (whether or not cooked before or during the smoking process); flours, meals and pellets of fish, fit for human consumption
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 035.1 - Fish, dried, salted or in brine, but not smoked
- 035.2 - Fish, salted but not dried or smoked and fish in brine
- 035.3 - Fish (including fillets), smoked, whether or not cooked before or during the smoking process
- 035.4 - Fish liver and roes, dried, smoked, salted or in brine
- 035.5 - Flours, meals and pellets of fish, fit for human consumption
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
HS 1988 code(s) 03.05
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.