Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 03Structure
- Section: 0 - Food and live animals
- Division: 03 - Fish (not marine mammals), crustaceans, molluscs and aquatic invertebrates, and preparations thereof
This Division is divided into the following Groups:
- 034 - Fish, fresh (live or dead), chilled or frozen
- 035 - Fish, dried, salted or in brine; smoked fish (whether or not cooked before or during the smoking process); flours, meals and pellets of fish, fit for human consumption
- 036 - Crustaceans, molluscs and aquatic invertebrates, whether in shell or not, fresh (live or dead), chilled, frozen, dried, salted or in brine; crustaceans, in shell, cooked by steaming or boiling in water, whether or not chilled, frozen, dried, salted or in brine; flours, meals and pellets of crustaceans or of aquatic invertebrates, fit for human consumption
- 037 - Fish, crustaceans, molluscs and other aquatic invertebrates, prepared or preserved, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.