Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 892.8Structure
- Section: 8 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles
- Division: 89 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles, n.e.s.
- Group: 892 - Printed matter
- Subgroup: 892.8 - Printed matter, n.e.s.
This Subgroup is divided into the following Basic headings:
- 892.81 - Paper or paperboard labels of all kinds, whether or not printed
- 892.82 - Plans and drawings for architectural, engineering, industrial, commercial, topographical or similar purposes, being originals drawn by hand; handwritten texts; photographic reproductions on sensitized paper and carbon copies of the foregoing
- 892.83 - Unused postage, revenue or similar stamps of current or new issue in the country to which they are destined; stamp-impressed paper; banknotes; cheque forms; stock, share or bond certificates and similar documents of title
- 892.84 - Calendars of any kind, printed (including calendar blocks)
- 892.85 - Music, printed or in manuscript, whether or not bound or illustrated
- 892.86 - Trade advertising material, commercial catalogues and the like
- 892.87 - Pictures, designs and photographs
- 892.89 - Printed matter, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)