Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 874.77Structure
- Section: 8 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles
- Division: 87 - Professional, scientific and controlling instruments and apparatus, n.e.s.
- Group: 874 - Measuring, checking, analysing and controlling instruments and apparatus, n.e.s.
- Subgroup: 874.7 - Oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers and other instruments and apparatus for measuring or checking electrical quantities (other than meters of subgroup 873.1); instruments and apparatus for measuring or detecting alpha, beta, gamma, X-ray, cosmic or other ionizing radiations
- Basic heading: 874.77 - Other instruments and apparatus, specially designed for telecommunications (e.g., crosstalk meters, gain-measuring instruments, distortion factor meters, psophometers)
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
HS 1988 code(s) 9030.40
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)