Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 724.72Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 72 - Machinery specialized for particular industries
- Group: 724 - Textile and leather machinery, and parts thereof, n.e.s.
- Subgroup: 724.7 - Machinery (other than machines of subgroup 775.1) for washing, cleaning, wringing, drying, ironing, pressing (including fusing presses), bleaching, dyeing, dressing, finishing, coating or impregnating textile yarns, fabrics or made-up textile articles; machines for applying the paste to the base fabric or other support used in the manufacture of floor coverings such as linoleum; machines for reeling, unreeling, folding, cutting or pinking textile fabrics
- Basic heading: 724.72 - Dry-cleaning machines
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
HS 1988 code(s) 8451.10
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)