Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 713Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 71 - Power-generating machinery and equipment
- Group: 713 - Internal combustion piston engines, and parts thereof, n.e.s.
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 713.1 - Internal combustion piston engines for aircraft, and parts thereof, n.e.s.
- 713.2 - Internal combustion piston engines for propelling vehicles of division 78, group 722 and headings 744.14, 744.15 and 891.11
- 713.3 - Internal combustion piston engines, marine propulsion
- 713.8 - Internal combustion piston engines, n.e.s.
- 713.9 - Parts, n.e.s, for the internal combustion piston engines of subgroups 713.2, 713.3 and 713.8
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)