Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 711Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 71 - Power-generating machinery and equipment
- Group: 711 - Steam or other vapour-generating boilers, superheated water boilers, and auxiliary plant for use therewith; parts thereof
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 711.1 - Steam or other vapour-generating boilers (excluding central heating hot water boilers capable also of producing low pressure steam); superheated water boilers
- 711.2 - Auxiliary plant for use with boilers of subgroup 711.1 or 812.1 (e.g., economizers, superheaters, soot removers and gas recoverers); condensers for steam or other vapour power units
- 711.9 - Parts for the boilers and auxiliary plant of subgroups 711.1 and 711.2
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)