Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 59Structure
- Section: 5 - Chemicals and related products, n.e.s.
- Division: 59 - Chemical materials and products, n.e.s.
This Division is divided into the following Groups:
- 591 - Insecticides, rodenticides, fungicides, herbicides, anti-sprouting products and plant-growth regulators, disinfectants and similar products, put up in forms or packings for retail sale or as preparations or articles (e.g., sulphur-treated bands, wicks and candles, and fly-papers)
- 592 - Starches, inulin and wheat gluten; albuminoidal substances; glues
- 593 - Explosives and pyrotechnic products
- 597 - Prepared additives for mineral oils and the like; prepared liquids for hydraulic transmission; anti-freezing preparations and prepared de-icing fluids; lubricating preparations
- 598 - Miscellaneous chemical products, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)