Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 554.3Structure
- Section: 5 - Chemicals and related products, n.e.s.
- Division: 55 - Essential oils and resinoids and perfume materials; toilet, polishing and cleansing preparations
- Group: 554 - Soap, cleansing and polishing preparations
- Subgroup: 554.3 - Polishes and creams, for footwear, furniture, floors, coachwork, glass or metal, scouring pastes and powders and similar preparations (whether or not in the form of paper, wadding, felt, non-wovens, cellular plastics or cellular rubber, impregnated, coated or covered with such preparations), excluding waxes of subgroup 598.3
This Subgroup is divided into the following Basic headings:
- 554.31 - Polishes, creams and similar preparations, for footwear or leather
- 554.32 - Polishes, creams and similar preparations, for the maintenance of wooden furniture, floors and other woodwork
- 554.33 - Polishes and similar preparations, for coachwork, other than metal polishes
- 554.34 - Scouring pastes and powders and other scouring preparations
- 554.35 - Polishes, creams and similar preparations for glass or metal DIVISION 56. FERTILIZERS (OTHER THAN THOSE OF GROUP 272)
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
HS 1988 code(s) 34.05
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)