Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 287Structure
- Section: 2 - Crude materials, inedible, except fuels
- Division: 28 - Metalliferous ores and metal scrap
- Group: 287 - Ores and concentrates of base metals, n.e.s.
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 287.4 - Lead ores and concentrates
- 287.5 - Zinc ores and concentrates
- 287.6 - Tin ores and concentrates
- 287.7 - Manganese ores and concentrates (including manganiferous iron ores and concentrates with a manganese content of 20% or more calculated on the dry weight)
- 287.8 - Ores and concentrates of molybdenum, niobium, tantalum, titanium, vanadium and zirconium
- 287.9 - Ores and concentrates of other non-ferrous base metals
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)