Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 265.59Structure
- Section: 2 - Crude materials, inedible, except fuels
- Division: 26 - Textile fibres (other than wool tops and other combed wool) and their wastes (not manufactured into yarn or fabric)
- Group: 265 - Vegetable textile fibres (other than cotton and jute), raw or processed but not spun; waste of these fibres
- Subgroup: 265.5 - Abaca (Manila hemp or Musa textilis Née), raw or processed but not spun; tow, noils and waste of abaca (including yarn waste and garnetted stock)
- Basic heading: 265.59 - ....other
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
HS 1988 code(s) 5305.29
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)