Sustainable development and the post-2015 development agenda
The Friends of the Chair group has been requested to
"closely monitor the ongoing debate on development frameworks and to keep the Bureau of the Statistical Commission informed, undertaking an active dialogue with United Nations bodies and the policy sphere in order to ensure that a robust statistical measurement approach is incorporated from the outset in preparations for the post-2015 development agenda."
This page contains relevant documents and information on the ongoing discussion on sustainable development and the post-2015 development agenda.
Relevant documents and information
The information is presented under the entity or group who has issued it. These entities represent specific work streams.
Reports of the Secretary-General and Resolutions adopted by the General Assembly
Sustainable Development Solution Network (SDSN) (global, independent network of research centres, universities and technical institutions led by Jeffrey Sachs)
- Report: Task Team on Lessons Learned from MDG Monitoring of the Inter-Agency and Expert Group (IAEG) on MDG Indicators (IAEG-MDG): Lessons Learned from MDG Monitoring From A Statistical Perspective, (March 2013) (PDF)
- Report: United Nations Regional Commissions: A Regional Perspective on the Post-2015 United Nations Development Agenda, (May 2013) (PDF)
- Report: Joint UNECE/Eurostat/OECD Task Force on Measuring Sustainable Development: Measuring Sustainable Development, (June 2013), (PDF)
- Report: OECD, Beyond the Millennium Development Goals: Towards an OECD contribution to the post-2015 agenda, (June 2013), http://www.oecd.org/dac/post-2015.htm#oecdvision
- Report: European Union, European Report on Development 2013 - Post-2015: Global Action for an Inclusive and Sustainable Future, (June 2013), http://www.oecd.org/dac/post-2015.htm#oecdvision
Important United Nations websites